Anyone can meditate. And to be completely honest, you can learn all you need from books if you have the time and motivation – without the guidance of a teacher. With that said, if you’d like to speed up the process, reduce stress and gain more calm quicker, a teacher is a good idea.
A meditation teacher is a good choice if you want…
- an experienced meditator to answer all your questions
- guidance in learning how to meditate, form the correct posture, and to create a regular practice that sticks
- a quicker path to calm, clarity, and contentment
Why ordinary dude?
- I have 15+ years of experience meditating
- the meditation style I teach is simple, practical and easy for anyone to do
- you don’t need to be religious or a hippy – this meditation style is tailored for the ordinary person
What you get with a lesson
40 - 60 minutes of Skype time with myself, where I will:
- teach you how to position your body for meditation
- guide you in meditation
- answer your questions
- give you some tips for forming a routine practice
Gain calm, clarity and peace
Meditation isn't a miracle cure. And instant results are highly unlikely. With that said, I will give you some guidance to point you in the right direction, so you can start a regular practice that will help you get the calm, clarity and peace you crave.
Leave your stress behind
A calmer, more peaceful life is waiting