Anyone can meditate. And to be completely honest, you can learn all you need from books if you have the time and motivation – without the guidance of a teacher. With that said, if you’d like to speed up the process, reduce stress and gain more calm quicker, a teacher is a good idea.
A meditation teacher is a good choice if you want…
- an experienced meditator to answer all your questions
- guidance in learning how to meditate, form the correct posture, and to create a regular practice that sticks
- a quicker path to calm, clarity, and contentment
Why ordinary dude?
- I have 15+ years of experience meditating
- the meditation style I teach is simple, practical and easy for anyone to do
- you don’t need to be religious or a hippy – this meditation style is tailored for the ordinary person
What you get with a lesson
40 - 60 minutes of time with the ordinary dude where he will:
- teach you how to position your body for meditation
- guide you in meditation
- answer your questions
- give you some tips for forming a routine practice
- perhaps tell you a joke or two
Is your glass half full?
Fill your life with calm, clarity and peace with a meditation lesson
Leave your stress behind
A calmer, more peaceful life is waiting